Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun in the Sun

This morning we woke up and went to the beach! Eunice and Boo went along with us. We spent the day swimming and digging in the dirt. Joey and I even came out of it with battle wounds. We both got attacked by crabs. That doesn't sound good does it! LOL Mine got me on the bottom of my foot and broke the skin. I totally freaked out and wouldn't go back in the water for about half an hour. Joey's crab got him on the leg. He handled it a whole lot better than I did. Joey also spent time trying to catch tiny fish that were getting washed up with the tide and swimming back into the water. It was a riot to watch him. You can see the pictures below. He was even using a bucket. He was so determined. Of course, I was right out there with him trying to out do him! LOL. All in all, we had a really fun day...and all 3 boys had a blast.


No comments: