Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello From the Quiet Side!

There has not been a whole lot going on to talk about....hence the "no posting" binge that I have been on. EE is still growing like weed but is now also going through a pretty sassy phase, so we are working on that. Jerry says that he gets that from me...I tend to agree. BUT we are going to nip the "sassy" in the bud now. He is still sweet though and that is important. He loves his friends and is very into spiderman at the moment. Well, spiderman, Bob the Builder, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He's such a boy.

Jerry and I are doing great. He loves his new job and I'm facing a promotion at my current job. I'm not going to say anything more about it, as I don't want to jinx myself.

What do you think about my snazzy new blog layout? Nice huh? These are my favorite colors!!!!

Eunice, my sister in law found this cool "Look-a-like meter" HA! see who EE looks alike!!!! :P


No comments: