Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We Wish You a Merry Christmas..

So, we had a great day today!! We started off with Santa and Ethan was beside himself!! Then, Grandma Wendy and Papa Ronald sent him a Ford F150 truck so we Ethan decided that he had to eat breakfast in it. After that, it was off to my parents....The hit of the day?....An Optimus Prime helmet that my parents got for Boo. I seriously think everyone but me wore it at least once. The only reason that I didn't was because I didn't want to mess up my hair...lol....Ethan made it all day without a nap and was actually in a great mood, which is unusual if he misses his nap. After we got home, Jerry took Ethan out to the backyard where he learned how to drive his new truck....and lets not forget to mention that he thought he was all that, while he was driving it! We had a really good Christmas...here are some snapshots from the day. Check out my dead sexy parents! ROFL

No comments: