Tuesday, July 22, 2008

....And Then Boo was Four!

Boo's birthday party was this weekend (the 20th). Eunice and Barry had his party at the Galveston Railroad Museum. We had pizza, cake, and ice cream in a passenger car; and then we went on a train ride!!! Happy Birthday Barry Chas Steding! We simply adore you! You can click to enlarge


I think he was hanging on Barry...that, or he's part monkey..


My favorite family besides my own!
I'm not sure why Eunice was holding his head! LOL
How sweet is this?

I love this picture:



Pouting

Clearly this shirt is too small for him...I see that now...lol
3 of my boys (Jake 14 yrs-left and Joey 11yrs-right)

Ethan just discovered a pink flamingo
Now we must ride it...


This is the train we rode

See the scratch on the tip of his nose? Joey did it while they were wrestling around...and we heard about it for 6000 hours!





After the train ride





No comments: