Friday, August 15, 2008

I.

I am…a very strong willed person. It’s both a blessing and a curse.

I want….to reconnect with a few of my friends. There are 2 in particular that I really miss talking to.

I have…developed a strong addiction to the Olympics. I have not missed one single swim that Michael Phelps has been in.

I wish I could…have the time to truly devote to photography. Additionally, I wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and be a pro at Photoshop.

I hate…that our troops are still being sucked into the black hole of a meaningless war.

I fear….losing my baby boy.

I hear…that they just found Big Foot’s dead carcass. It sure does look freaky too!

I search…for answers to some of my questions all the time. Especially with Google. You can find anything with Google.

I don’t think…my ankle is every going to heal. Even though I hear they eventually do…it’s taking FOREVER! Hmmpphhh

I regret…the relationship that I have with my paternal grandmother. Even though it was beyond my control, it sucks.

I love….kissing my boy’s cheeks and giving him hugs. There is something amazing about the love you can feel for your child.

I ache for…the day when I’m finished with school. It seems so far away!

I am not…as trusting as I was when I was younger. I guess the older you get the more cynical you become.

OK, now I tag Erin, Jen G, and Jen M.

No comments: