Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Heart Photoshop

I have a new passion/hobby...an addicting hobby that I just can't leave alone. Have you ever tried Adobe Photoshop? Whew! It's hard and confusing but man does it make a nice editor. I have only been doing this for a few days but with lots and LOTS of help from two friends, tons of online tutorials, and general googling "how to" sites, I think I've really made some progress.

See this first picture? It' s one of my all time favorites. It was taken on my Minolta Maxum 35mm (real film) camera then scanned on to CD...this is the SOOC (straight out of the camera shot).


This is the edited version...granted...it's a little bright, but it sure does pop, doesn't it?



This next picture is another of my new favorites...it's just about perfect except the color is a little off.


BOOM...KABLAM...SWISH!! Just look at this version:



This is a silly shot of the boys back in Jan. Up until a few days ago, I would say nothing is wrong with this picture...



But then waaalaaa....look how Joey's orange shirt pops. Nice, right?



This last one was a picture just for fun...it was a full color picture taken at Boo's birthday party on the train ride. I ran something called an action on it..two actually...and ended up with this masterpiece.

Now, while I have literally only scratched the surface of what this program can do...I must say....I heart Photoshop!!!!

No comments: