Friday, January 26, 2007

No, I Don't Have a Horse...

This winter has been a doozy of a roller coaster when it comes to changing temperatures. It seems that every time the weather changes, EE gets a horrible cough! Luckily for the past 2 months though, we've been in a cough free zone. Then comes this week. This lovely week. It snuck up on us really. The cough that is. At first I though that maybe it would come and go as a scratchy throat. Nope, right now it sounds like some kind of horse is in the other room... :( He was feeling fine earlier, but now I think he's starting to feel a little "yucky". He didn't eat his dinner tonight and before bed he told said "Mommy, I'm sick". It's not so great when the doctor can't treat your child...when you just have to wait for nature to run its course. There's a lot of this going around though. Just ask my friend Erin!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Poor EE...I hope he gets better. I love what the girls take for cough.. Histonez...it is the bomb!!!

Erin said...

Aww poor EE! I hope he can get over it quicker than we did. I know people say that the temperature doesn't make kids sick, but EVERY time we get a big shift in temp, the kids get sick. ACK! Sending some *get better* vibes your way!