Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time Flies When You're having Fun!



I was getting Ethan dressed yesterday morning and started to REALLY look at him. He's only 2 1/2 years old and he just looks so much older. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital and I was trying to figure out what to do next. He's growing into such a young man! Everyday he's coming up with something new and he's showing us a new way to do things. He makes life so much more fun!

What are some of his favorite things to do? He loves to go outside. He loves to sing. He loves to play with trains, cars, trucks, etc. He loves to read. He LOVE the Wiggles. He loves his Ducky. He loves to play make believe. He loves to be tickled. He loves to tell secrets. He loves to cook with us.

Here are a few other pics that I took....Isn't he handsome!? (Click on them to make them bigger)


2 comments:

Erin said...

He is so handsome! When did they get so big!?!?! You're right tho, I think he looks older than 2 1/2....although do you realize in 4 months they will be THREE??? I was thinking about that the other day. Very weird to think.

Tiffany said...

OMG!!! Mikki look at him... I love this pic.. he is so handsome... It would just be so perfect for our two to get married...lol!!! Print me one of those pics... I love it..He looks like he is going to prep school..lol!!! Love it