Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

By my friend Erin:

My roommate and I once: were home at the same time!

Never in my life have I: liked getting shots.

High school was : so fun!

When I'm nervous : have an anxiety attack.

My hair : is in bad need for a haircut!

When I was 5 : I lived with my biological father

When I turn my head left : I see I see another hospital.

I should be : less assertive.

By this time next year : I hope to be just about ready to give birth.

I have a hard time understanding : why people can be so 2-faced.

You know I like you if : I can open up to you.

My ideal breakfast is : sometimes bacon and sometimes blueberry waffles!

If you visit my home town : would think it was a one-horse town!

If you spend the night at my house : you will wake up at 5am with EE!

My favorite blonde is : Jerry and EE.

My favorite brunette is : my mom.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : a monkey.

I shouldn't have been : so trusting a few years ago.

Last night I: played on my laptop and watched Hell's Kitchen.

A better name for me would be : Hard Head.

I've been told I look like : a girl I used to go to school with.

If I could have any car, it would be: a Mustang.

Ok, now I'm tagging Jennifer (My Blog Buddy)!

No comments: