Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two in One Day? Who am I and What did I do With Me?

I realized that while I am having fun doing the survey, I haven't posted any updates lately. Ethan Charles O'Neal (yes that's what his name is and he reminds me all of the time) now thinks he is grown. Daily he surprises me with some on-dit that he comes up with. His latest thing is to holler at the top of his lungs "I'm talking first" if we are trying to talk over him.

Shrek is a daily visitor at our house. Shrek 2 to be exact. It's amazing that he can now quote the entire movie. And here I thought it was excessive! LOL He sleeps with his Shrek plush, his talking Donkey, his Shrek backpack (yes, he really does), and lets not forget Ducky. Poor Ducky. He's so old and tired but just as loved as the day EE got him.

The boys will be coming to see us next month. Not nearly a long enough visit, but that is for another day. Ethan is so excited. He will tell me that he is putting me in time-out when his brothers get here....what?

Most of you probably know that I've been back in school since April. Wow, time flies. I'm slated to graduate with my BSBA in May 2009. I seriously can't believe I'm really doing it this time.

On a side note....I PASSED MY RESEARCH BOARD EXAM!!! (I've been giddy for a week). I took the exam May 19th and just got the results June 23rd. Can you say "sheer torture"? I would run to the mail box every single day to no avail. FINALLY. It came. Joy!

Jerry is also back in school working on his BS. He's really enjoying it and wow, he's doing great. Go Jerry! Oh, and he just got glasses! Dead sexy glasses! He looks so studious when he wears them. Reeooowww!

Ummm ummmm ummmmm what else? Oh! Janet Evanovich's new book is out!!! WHOOT! "Lean Mean Thirteen". I read it in a day. It's so depressing when you have a good book and it ends. Bleh!

I may be going to Vegas (baby) in October and just found out one of my best friends is due at that exact time! She has been given working orders to NOT deliver while I'm in my meetings. hmmmppphhhh The nerve!

Hopefully in about 5 months I will have some good news of my own. Knocking on wood as I type.

Joy!

No comments: