Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just Random Babbling...

So, I have decided that I don't blog enough and I'm making an effort to change that. We'll see how well that goes.

Jerry and I are both in the same program at school and we're both about done with the term....THANK GOODNESS! I'm really glad that we are doing this, but man! I need a break. I must admit though that as soon as I went back to school, things changed at work. Doors tend to open when you are either in college or are a college graduate. I'm not sure exactly what this degree will help me with at work but they seem to like it. I'm up for a promotion in the next couple of months (hopefully before the end of the year) and I can't wait! It's just funny, my degree will be in business but I will be in the same field that I've always been in....research. The only difference is that I will be in management now. I hope. That's the plan, anyway.

Ethan is going through an "I'm scared" phase. Really he just wants me to lay down with him while he falls asleep. It's my fault really....a few months ago, I was out of town and missed him so much that when I came back into town I laid down with him for a couple of nights. Well that was enough to start a horrible habit. To tell you the truth though, I don't mind it...I know he's only going to be little for a little while and it's just more bonding time.

Jerry has had a stomach virus for the past 2 days and has been feeling pretty bleck. I was nauseous today so I'm praying I don't get what he has....or that Ethan doesn't get it.

My mom had surgery to replace her medication pump that is implanted in her. We had no idea how badly it was working until she got her new one. She's doing so much better now! It's like night and day.

Oh, and I'm re-addicted to Friends in a bad way.....I'm HOPING to get the series for my birthday next month. It's funny now that show just never gets old. I still watch it and laugh out loud every time. I have so many "favorite" episodes that I lose count. Don't you just love that show?

OK it's bedtime and I have patients at the crack of dawn. If you made it this far then thank you for listening to me gab.. I'll try and get some new pics of Ethan up by next week. G'nite!

No comments: