Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome Saturday, Welcome!

Wow! This has been a really long week! I am so happy that it's the weekend. We are getting ready for Halloween and Ethan is beside himself with excitement. We went out on Thursday and got him a skeleton costume per his request. Why you ask? He saw his very first skeleton at the ortho's office when he broke his arm and was fascinated. For some reason he loves them. We then found a Spiderman costume today and it was such a good deal that we picked it up too. He ran around in both costumes and is adorable. I got some pictures of him in Spiderman and I will post them later.

We went to moms today to celebrate her birthday. Barry made enchiladas. We didn't stay long though because needed to get back and do things around the house. Barry still has this sadness about him. I know he misses Josh a lot. He's been going to see Shere every day. I wanted to go today but I just couldn't. I don't know why, I just couldn't. I didn't know what I would say to her. What can you say? It upset me a lot that I didn't go but I just couldn't. Maybe next week.

No comments: