Friday, December 07, 2007

It's official!

Well, you are looking at (well not looking) at the new research compliance manager for the Heart Center where I work. My new day was very hectic but I jumped in with both feet. I figure I will take it one day at a time.

Ethan is so excited about Christmas that it is contagious. It's neat to see through is innocent eyes. The lights continue to fascinate him and he recently adopted our stockings as his "baby's". They each have some kind of animal or Santa on them as the head of the stocking so he's been wanting to sleep with them....lol He's been having a hard time not wanting to go to daycare every day but from what I understand, it is normal for his age. That doesn't make it any easier though, to tell him that he has to go because I have to go to work. This morning he asked if he could just go to work with me and it broke my heart. He's such a sweet and loving little boy that is so fun to be around. He really does enrich those lives that he touches.

Next weekend we will finish our Christmas shopping. As much as I HATE the cold weather, it just doesn't feel like Christmas right now because today's high is 80 degrees. Due to the dramatic weather changes every other day, I am losing my voice and officially sound like a frog. I called Jerry today and he thought I was crying...lol

Well, that is about all of the update that I have for now. I'm going to get some new pics of Ethan and try and post them this weekend. Cheers!

No comments: