Saturday, December 22, 2007

This and That

So, it's been a while since I have blogged. Life has just been really busy. I'm in my last week of school (next week) and I really need a break. I have a week off so that is great. I'm currently training the girl that is taking my place. She has no experience in research so we have started way at the beginning. She is bright though and is catching on fast. It's been a little hard doing my old job and my new one at the same time. I don't think it will be long though. Ethan is so excited about Christmas. We don't have a whole lot planned for Christmas eve. Normally we go to my aunts house but we decided to try something new this year. We are going to stay home and cook dinner then go look at Christmas lights with Ethan. We got packages from both Jerry's parents and my step-mom, and we haven't let him open them yet. We are going to do it all Christmas morning. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees that Santa has been there. We are also going to bake cookies for Santa on Christmas eve. I plan on taking a ton of pictures, so stay tuned.

Here are my 2 new email signatures. I am using the fist one in my email but I like the second one too. Not sure what I will do with it. Love to you all!



No comments: