Saturday, March 29, 2008

Reconnecting with Old Friends

It's such a great feeling when you "bump" into an old friend that you have not talked to in ages. Catching each other up on your lives and then boom....all of a sudden it's like you have not been apart at all! That's how you measure a true friendship...if you can pick up where you left off. That has happened a lot me me this past year. In fact, it's happened more this year than it has since I've been out of school. Well, high school that is. There are 3 girls in particular that I have been close with since we were IN school and we pick up quite a bit. Those 3 girls will always be some of my closest friends. In fact, all 3 of them were in my wedding way back when. It would be neat to say it's because we are from a small town, but I know that's not the case.

No comments: