Monday, April 21, 2008

ACK! Sorry for Not Catching Up!

OK OK...so I know I have not updated in a while and I'm sorry! I'm going to try and get some pictures taken and posted next weekend. We're going to a birthday part this weekend at Old McDonald's Farm so that should have some good candid shots.

Ethan is doing great! His hair has grown out and he got a haircut this past weekend. We just shaved the sides and back a little to give his hair an actual "cut". We are still letting the top of his hair grow back a little more but he looks so cute! He still continues to crack us up on a daily basis.

The boys are coming to stay with us this summer so we are going to get some family pictures done. I can't wait to get shots of the boys together.

School is still going. I'm taking a marketing and accounting class this term and they are incredibly boring! Jerry is also in an accounting class and environmental science.

Other than that, I don't really have a lot to update. I'll really try and get some pictures up soon!

No comments: