Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boy Howdy!

Well, I know I promised new pics a few weeks ago and I PROMISE that they are coming. I figured that I would at least update you on what's going on. Ethan is going to be 4(!!!!) next Wed! He's so excited that he can barely stand it. We plan on taking cupcakes to his daycare on Wed. to celebrate with him there. The cupcakes will actually look like a cake on top- frosted with Transformers. On Saturday (the 31st) we are having his party at a place called Bounce City . We invited all of his daycare friends and of course his cousin Boo. Then we still have a cake and presents waiting for him at Nee Nee's and Pops. He is on a huge Power Rangers kick and his main party will be all Power Ranger. I'm pretty sure that we are going to get him a bike this year. We tried last year but he just wasn't ready.

We are getting ready for the boys to get here for the summer. We can't wait! Ethan is talking about it constantly, he really misses them.

School started back for us today. I can't say that I'm terribly excited about it but I'm almost done. This time next year I will be done with my bachelors degree and on to my masters for my MBA.

Work is going great, just really very busy.

I think that sums it up for now. I'll have some pictures of little man on his birthday that I will try and get posted as soon as I take them. Until then....cheers!

No comments: