Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I'd like to share a little tidbit of information with you, if you please. You have never enjoyed Halloween until you have experienced it through the eyes of a four year old.

I bet you can't guess who this super hero is....



OK OK, just because you guessed Iron Man doesn't mean you know everything. Or maybe you do..



Last night we prepared treat grab bags for his little friends at school. 25 of them as a matter of fact. We put green monster fingers, ghost whistles, games, spider rings, monster erasers, bug jelly candy thingies, toy snakes and spiders, Dora candy, Diego Candy, Sponge Bob crabby patties, and a few other knickknacks. Ethan helped me make all of them and then got to pass them out to his friends at school during his Halloween party. He wore his Iron Man costume to school for his party.



Hello? Is there a doctor reading this by chance? If so, I think my son is morphing into a frog. He has a wild look in his eyes and his tongue is doing weird things. Or it could just be all of that candy he had during the day today. Well, that or he's just plain weird.

While Jerry stayed home for the first wave of trick-or-treaters, Ethan and I set off to pounce on unsuspecting innocent people that were giving out free candy. Ethan was determined to walk up to the doors by himself while I hung back. That worked for the most part until he went up to one door that was cracked open and walked right on in as I was dying of embarrassment. Luckily the nice neighbor got a kick out of it. We circled the block and then set up camp at our own house to dole out goods. We had soooo many trick-or-treaters tonight that I was seriously stunned.



See all this loot? Ethan made it his personal goal to eat every bit of it. Luckily, Mommy was a step ahead of him and hid all of that addicting poison.

ACK- sorry about the blown out look...I was lazy and didn't' feel like proofing it before I posted it.

I heart Iron Man.

Sincerely,
Hyped up on Sugar
Or Alternately,
She who will not be able to Sleep Tonight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!