Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm NOT a Creature of Change

I have always secretly known this to be a fact but until recently, as I went through my blog drama it suddenly hit me....Change gives me the hives. What blog drama you ask? Giving it a face lift. You see, my friend Erin designed my blog for me. I decided I needed a change so she designed an entire new look. After she slaved for weeks on end, I got to see it. That's when it hit me...I didn't want a new look. I wanted my current look. I got nostalgic thinking of everything my blog and I have been through. Well, that and I just like my colors and the general feel of it. Then I started to panic. I wasn't ready to tell my blog layout goodbye. I wanted to tell it hello every time I logged on.

Hello Blog, you are one of my best friends. I can impose tons of pictures of my family on you and you never complain! What? Oh yes... well I do realize you can't talk...maybe that's why I like you so darned much...that, and I still just love the colors. Blog? Remember that time when I was writing in you and you told everyone...? I didn't think that I could ever forgive you for that but some how I healed. What's that Blog? That's what you do? Oh, I remember now, I'm sorry Blog, I forget that sometimes.

OK I'm back, I was having a private moment with Blog. Anywho...You may not notice, but I have a new blog topper thanks to Erin! What my topper was missing was a picture of my step-son Jake. Now, it's complete and it still looks the same! WHOOOOO

So yes, I assure you...I am not a creature of change. Oh and I talk to Blogs.

Signed-
Yours Truly,
She Who Talks to Blogs
Or alternately:
She-Blogs-a Lot (Get it!? These are my new Indian names)

No comments: