Thursday, December 25, 2008

Photos by Angie

My sister Angie got her camera out today to take some shots. She's been doing photography since we were in high school. This is my nephew Boo. He's a star wars fighter in his heart.

This picture cracks me up. It's Jaiden, my niece. She wasn't thrilled having her picture taken.

This is my Gram's new puppy, Jack. Jack is tiny.

How sweet is this? Angie can snap a picture with no cropping needed. Ethan loved holding Jack. Jack and Ethan were fast friends.

Sigh. I love him.

I thought I would throw a black and white in there for those of you that love black and white.

Or if you like color, here you go.

This is not a great picture of me, but it was the best of the day. I need a haircut, I know.

Isn't this a neat process of the picture? I love Photoshop.

I wonder how come he never smiles like this at me when I'm behind the camera.

I just adore his blue eyes.
You can click to enlarge any of them.

Thanks Angie, you rock!

No comments: