Thursday, February 05, 2009

Self Absorbed Today

A little birdie (birdy?) told me just the other day that I don't have many pictures of myself on my blog. Of course, because it's my blog, I'm normally the one behind the camera. But last month, in an effort to take pictures of my new hair cut, I took about a trillion pictures of myself. It's always interesting trying to do so and frankly, I almost deleted each and every one....but since we are close, intimate friends....I figured I'd post a few.

This was also one of those moments that Jerry just shook his head and then promptly ignored my obsessive camera behavior. Oh look, that girl in the picture has some good looking nails! Sorry, I was admiring my fingers.

In this one, I look like...well, I'm not sure what I look like....hmmm....holier than thou maybe? Be gone peasants before I squish you with the toe of my boot. Err..or something like that.

There really isn't much to my point tonight. Frankly, I'm just rambling. I do that sometimes. It's an affliction that I have. Rambleitis. Wow! There is a camera hovering over that girls head! How DOES she do that? Sorry, sleep deprivation sometimes causes me to drift in and out of reality.


Please. Please. No autographs today.

And while we are on the subject of rambling. Well, not really but go with me for a moment. Would you like to know what I love about Windows Vista? Automatic spell check! On everything. How did I ever survive without it?

Oh and I'm having a very hard time finding new shoes to wear to work. Mine are falling apart but I refuse to buy any that I have to break in.

And one last thing:

Smile...and the world smiles with you.


Sincerely,


She Who Should Just go to Bed Instead

4 comments:

Eunice Argueta said...

looking good, love the cut. Were you puckering up in that one pic? YOU GO HOT STUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

You have changed a lot since I last saw you. How very pretty you are and I love the haircut. You really need to be in more of the pictures with your family.

Grandma Glenice

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! The haircute looks great!

Tara

Erin said...

Love the first pic. I really like your hair. I need to get mine cut again. It's just long enough that it doesn't cooperate anymore!