Friday, May 01, 2009

Quick Photo Update

If you have been reading this blog for a while now, you will notice that this background with the Easter Bunny looks familiar. And while we are on the subject of the Easter Bunny, yes I know I'm a little late posting this picture.

Ethan loooooves the Easter Bunny. We patiently waited with a slew of other people waiting for their chance to take a picture with EB too. Ethan then walked up to EB, gave him a huge hug, and hopped (pardon the pun) on his lap. I'm hoping to get at least one more year next year with a picture of him and the EB, but we'll see.


But now to more important matters. My baby is graduating from Pre-K in about 10 days. I seriously can't believe how fast time is flying. One minute we were in the hospital looking at him in awe and the next minute, he's telling us "kindergarten better watch out, cause here I come".


As much as I want him to grow up, I want him to slow down too. It's a bitter pill to swallow! He's questioning things now and holding long conversations with us. It amazes me every day that he is getting so mature.

I'm not going to get all emotional today....no....I'll get all emotional on May 28th, when my "baby" boy turns 5.



You can click on the pictures to enlarge.

2 comments:

Tara said...

awww, love those pictures. I can't believe they will be in kindergarten!!! LOL at his comment! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

My dear Ethan, you sure have your moms eyes although they are very blue.
GREAT GRANDMA PIESKE