Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's That You Say?

You know, I have a ton of pictures loaded on my camera that I need to upload and proof...from early August....I do have great intentions, and I promise to get the blog updated soon but tonight I'd like to talk about something that many of you don't know. Now, I hate to be the one to tell you this but...I can't keep it to myself anymore. Are you ready? Here goes...... Exercise is the DEVIL!!! OK, well maybe it's not the spawn of Satan but I'm trying my damndest to to ruin it's reputation...I'm trying rather hard to drag it's good name through the mud so that it can skulk off in shame to live it's life in solitude.

I bet you're asking yourself why I think Exercise is evil. Really? Really?? You have to ask that? I've always been a pretty active person but I have quickly lose interest in what I'm doing. I've tried running with my iPod, getting an Elliptical, walking on the treadmill, going to classes, messing with weights...and well....I hate it all. After about 15 minutes I lose all interest and begin to think of other things that I could be doing. Am I doing it now? Well, kinda...and I'm making myself do it, but I'm doing it under protest.

It does not give me more energy. It does not invigorate me. It does not get me excited to work out the next day. Actually, it gives me hives. But I've decided to embrace the darkness again, suck it up....and since this is my blog...and I'm my own boss on my blog...I have absolutely no shame in admitting that I while I am doing it, I secretly wish it would go play in traffic. Really, really busy traffic.

Can't I just get healthy through osmosis?

OK, I'll quit babbling now....I blame this on lack of sleep.

No comments: